Turmeric is a part of the ginger family. Since ages, it has been used (as an anti-inflammatory agent) for treatment of several conditions including toothaches, bruises, hemorrhages, chest pain, and menstrual problems. The secret behind the wonder herb turmeric lies in curcumin, the most significant of different curcuminoids. Curcumin is known to have numerous health benefits for humans.
But what role has curcumin to play for your canine? Well, well, well! Recent studies state that curcumin is the ‘go-to’ herbs for your pet too. They state that it has beneficial effects on dogs and also helps with ailments like cancer and arthritis. Yes, curcumin is the herb that can make a significant difference in your pooch’s health and his lifespan as well.
So, let us see the benefits of curcumin for your furry friend–
- It acts as a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent.
- It can help prevent cancer and also beneficial to treat cancer.
- It is as effective as steroids(especially for joints pain and allergies)
- It helps to relieve arthritis pain and stiffness.
- Its anti-inflammatory effects help in treatment of IBD (inflammatory bowel disease) and other gastrointestinal problems.
- It is a powerful antioxidant and also reduces the negative impact of stress;
- It acts as an immunity booster;
- It cuts oxidative damage done by free radicals;
- It maintains normal DNA;
Shelter Helper’s Recommendation:
Give your canine the protection of Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin for Dogs found on Amazon. A perfect blend of premium ingredients, this chewable supplement provides essential nourishment to enjoy healthy and happy life. These salty duck-flavored chewables boost immune health, relieve arthritis pain, aid digestion, and promote joints flexibility.
Purchase through Amazon: